A Brighter Future Begins At The Y
Imagine being part of one of the most respected human services organizations in the world-a place where your work positively-influences the lives of others, a place where you thrive in a values-based environment, a place where you are building a better future for yourself and your community.
When you choose to work for the Y, you choose:
- A job that offers meaningful work in a fun, supportive environment
- A position that suits your unique talents and interests
- A career path to develop strong professional skills
- A caring organization with opportunities for growth
A list of current employment opportunities are included below.
- Certified Lifeguards
- Swim Lesson Instructors
- Welcome Center Staff
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Fitness Attendant
- Personal Trainer
- School Aged Child Care Staff
Click here for a general employment application