Building Policies and Member Code of Conduct
- Membership cards: All members are issued a membership card. Please present your card to our staff upon entering the facility.YMCA cards are non-transferable and a $5.00 fee is charged for a replacement card.
- Locker Rooms: There are three locker rooms in our facility. Men should use the Men's locker room only. The Male Youth Locker Room is for youth 18 and under and for Father's with children 5 and under. The Women's Locker Room is used by all females.
- Recommendation: We recommend you do not bring valuables into the YMCA.
- Showers:Showers are required at the YMCA by everyone prior to entering the pool.
- Smoking: No smoking is permitted i n the building or grounds. Thank you for helping us promote Healthy Living.
- Behavior: The YMCA expects all participants to live the Y mission. Offensive language, slander of others, vandalism of property and other actions that are not the mission of the Y may be grounds for expulsion and cancellation of your membership without a refund.
- Minors: Minors in the building, 12 and under, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Membership: All memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
Some helpful information about your membership:
1. If you need to put your membership on hold we can do that for you up to 3 months. You will only need to provide us with the date you will be returning.
2. If you need to change your billing information, please stop by the Welcome Center and we will be happy to do that for you.
3. Please note that memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
4. Adult guest can bring one guest in at a time for a fee.
5. Youths can bring in one guest at a time for a fee, however an adult must sign for the guest.
6. Our policy is that youth 12 and under must be accompanied at all times in the facility.
7. Weight room age is 13 and older cardio ages are 9-13 with adult and 13 and older alone.
8. Steam room is available for anyone 16 years or older. All steam room rules are located on the steam room door.
9. We offer three locker room areas . Men's , male youth for children 18 and younger and for dads with children 5 and under. And our women's locker room for all women and any male youth 5 years and under with a female.
10. Children 8 yrs and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool. Children 9-13 must have an adult in the pool area at all times.
11. You must present your card for entry into the building. You will not be permitted with out your membership card.
12. We are a participant in the AWAY program sand the NJ Reciprocating program. Please see Welcome Center for more details.