When you’re a member at the Y…
- You’re a part of a not-for-profit organization with a vision of Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
- You can improve yourself through high-quality activities and programs that focus on you as a total person – in spirit, mind and body
- You’re surrounded by members who care more about values like honesty and respect not what you’re wearing or what you look like
- You’re a member of a community that welcomes and embraces people of all abilities, incomes, races, and religions
- You belong to an organization that provides financial assistance to those in need, because we believe fitness should be affordable to everyone
- You know that the programs and services are offered as a way to fulfill the YMCA mission – not as a way to create corporate profits
- You’re encouraged to put the Y mission into action by sharing time and talents as a volunteer or donor
- You have fun!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE