DID YOU KNOW THAT NEARLY HALF (46%) OF ADULTS HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IN THIS COUNTRY?
High blood pressure is a risk factor for both heart disease and stroke – two of
the leading causes of death.
Take the next steps to a healthier you and join one of our classes!
BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF PROVIDED
Get a blood pressure cuff when you join this four-month program to help you
lower and manage your blood pressure.
With support from a trained Healthy Heart Ambassador, you will:
• Learn how to properly take your blood pressure
• Receive, one on one coaching via one-on-one coaching consultations, up to two times per month
• Participate in monthly Nutrition Education Seminars
• Reduction in blood pressure
• Better blood pressure management
• Increased awareness of triggers that elevate blood pressure
• Enhanced knowledge to develop healthier eating habits
• 4 month Gloucester County Y membership
To participate in the program, you must:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be diagnosed with high blood pressure
• Not have experienced a recent cardiac event
• Not have atrial fibrillation or other arrhythmias
• Not be at risk for lymphedema
Love your heart and your heart will love you back!