To our Membership Family:
We know many of you are anxious to get back to your YMCA family and we are just as anxious to have you back! Although we do not have a firm date, we are looking at a Fall reopening and are excited to be able to share a definite date with you as soon as we have it.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for the delay.
We look forward to seeing you in our building again soon!
When you’re a member at the Y…
- You’re a part of a not-for-profit organization with a vision of Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
- You can improve yourself through high-quality activities and programs that focus on you as a total person – in spirit, mind and body
- You’re surrounded by members who care more about values like honesty and respect not what you’re wearing or what you look like
- You’re a member of a community that welcomes and embraces people of all abilities, incomes, races, and religions
- You belong to an organization that provides financial assistance to those in need, because we believe fitness should be affordable to everyone
- You know that the programs and services are offered as a way to fulfill the YMCA mission – not as a way to create corporate profits
- You’re encouraged to put the Y mission into action by sharing time and talents as a volunteer or donor
- You have fun!