We are excited to welcome you back!
Some of the new normal:
We will be implementing phase one operations, the facility will have limited hours and you will need to reserve your work-out are in advance in online, or by calling the Welcome Center. Reservations are based on a 30 and 60 minute scheduled slot and will be specific to the area you wish to work out in. When you register for a time slot you will receive two emails , one detailing the new procedures and one confirming your reservation. Please know that if a time slot is not available that area has already been reserved by another member
*Non-members and Nation-Wide members not permitted during our soft opening.
When entering the building you will have a temperature check and will be asked 5 questions on health. If you temperature is above 100.4 or questions are answered showing exposure to COVID-19 or illness, you will not be permitted in the building. You will be required to wear a mask upon entering and through-out your visit with the only exception being swimming in the pool.
Locker room usage will not be permitted at this time, please come wearing your work-out gear. For those using the pool you will be required to shower however, come in your swim suit, You will be able to change into your dry clothes in the changing rooms on the pool deck. You will not be able to return to the locker rooms after your swim.
As stated in our previous email, our membership draft date has changed to the first of each month.
All members must sign the new waiver containing the COVID-19 information and the new bank draft change form before being permitted into the facility. You can find the link to both below. If you are not sure what your barcode is (required to sign) you will need to log into your Y account using the email you provided when you registered. You can log in to your account using the link provided below.
More information will be shared in the coming week.
So yes, there will be changes and new procedures that we will all have to get used to. My hope is to get as much information out to you as possible to make your first visit as easy as possible. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out. We will be more than happy to help. We look forward to seeing all of you very soon!
Please sign the new membership waiver and draft form by clicking the link provided. If you do not know your bar-code (asked when signing) you will need to log into your membership account using the email address you provided us when signing up.
When you’re a member at the Y…
- You’re a part of a not-for-profit organization with a vision of Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
- You can improve yourself through high-quality activities and programs that focus on you as a total person – in spirit, mind and body
- You’re surrounded by members who care more about values like honesty and respect not what you’re wearing or what you look like
- You’re a member of a community that welcomes and embraces people of all abilities, incomes, races, and religions
- You belong to an organization that provides financial assistance to those in need, because we believe fitness should be affordable to everyone
- You know that the programs and services are offered as a way to fulfill the YMCA mission – not as a way to create corporate profits
- You’re encouraged to put the Y mission into action by sharing time and talents as a volunteer or donor
- You have fun!