As mandated by our Governor for the health of the community, that we at the YMCA of Gloucester County take very seriously and agree with, are closed until further notice. We look forward to reopening and welcoming back our Y family, both members and staff, when it is safe and healthy to do so. Please follow our social media (links above on this page) for regular updates and for tips/workouts on staying healthy in both body and mind.
See below for some links to visit to help you keep your workout routine going!
We thank you for your understanding and wish you all well,
Stay Healthy and Focused:
While you are unable to come to our facility, we still care about your health. Be sure to look at the links below. With them yo will be able to do virtual workouts until you are able to come back to your Y.
CATCH Health at Home
Silver Sneakers: Log into your SilverSneakers account to participate in virtual workouts or follow them on their Facebook page.
Please be aware our prices for Single Parent Household and Household will have a $2 monthly increase in price for the 2020 year. *Current members please take note that your draft will show the increase in your January 2020 monthly dues.
When you’re a member at the Y…
- You’re a part of a not-for-profit organization with a vision of Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
- You can improve yourself through high-quality activities and programs that focus on you as a total person – in spirit, mind and body
- You’re surrounded by members who care more about values like honesty and respect not what you’re wearing or what you look like
- You’re a member of a community that welcomes and embraces people of all abilities, incomes, races, and religions
- You belong to an organization that provides financial assistance to those in need, because we believe fitness should be affordable to everyone
- You know that the programs and services are offered as a way to fulfill the YMCA mission – not as a way to create corporate profits
- You’re encouraged to put the Y mission into action by sharing time and talents as a volunteer or donor
- You have fun!